Place Category: Chapters
Haitian American Nurses Association (HANA) of Florida, Inc.
- Founder or Co-Founders: Alice Casimir, RN & Jacqueline Dasque, RN
- Date of Incorporation: 1984
- Founding President: Alice Casimir, RN
- Current President: Pauline Louis-Magiste, MSNEd, APN, RN
Executive Board 2019-2021
- President: Pauline Louis-Magiste, MSNEd, APN, RN
- 1st Vice-President: Nadine Barreau, BSN, RN, CDMS
- 2nd Vice-President: Rose Valcin, MSN, APRN, AGACNP-BC
- Treasurer: Samantha Etienne-Hilaire, MSN, APRN, AGACNP-BC
- Assistant Treasurer: Jacinth Montoban, BSN, RN, RAC-CT
- Secretary: Myrnelle Fleur-Aime, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC
- Assistant Secretary: Denick Geffrard, BSN, RN
118 SW 13th St
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.